Coffee and Headlines September 17 – 24th, 2018
September 23, 2018
- President Trump’s administration wants to hold back green cards for immigrants that have used public benefits in the past.
- U.S. Rep. Paul Gosar from Arizona has six of his siblings against him as they do ads for his opponent.
- President Trump promises to get rid of the “lingering stench” in the Justice Department at rally in Missouri.
- Rob Goldstone has met with Robert Mueller’s team and testified before the grand jury in regards to the Trump Tower meeting.
September 22, 2018
- The Trump administration is shuffling around $500 million towards deportation.
- Special Counsel Robert Mueller continues to interview associates and those close to Roger Stone.
- President Trump will not be releasing classified documents pertaining to the Russia probe.
- Christine Blasey Ford receives an extension to testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Lawyers in New York are protesting daily by walking out of court.
- President Trump attacks Dr. Ford and her parents.
September 21, 2018
- Senator Jeff Flake calls out Donald Trump, Jr. for his social media post about Christine Blasey Ford.
- Michael Cohen has already met with Special Counsel Robert Mueller multiple times and is even tweeting about it.
- President Trump tells Spanish diplomats to build a wall in the Sahara Desert.
- A mass shooting occurred in Syracuse, New York.
- Brett Kavanaugh is ready for a Monday hearing, but Dr. Ford continues to request an FBI investigation.
- Hillary Clinton says there will be a mass firings after the midterm elections by President Trump.
- Stephen Miller without inviting other top White House officials to a meeting, passes rule capping refugees at 30,000.
September 20, 2018
- Senator Chuck Grassley gives Christine Blasey Ford a deadline.
- Former FBI Director James Comey believes the Robert Mueller investigation is coming to a close.
- Take your ally elsewhere says restaurant in Billings, Montana to Donald Trump, Jr. and Kimberly Guilfoyle.
- Michael Flynn sentencing date is calendared.
- Once Brett Kavanaugh’s fate is decided, White House Counsel Don McGahn is out the door.
- President Trump calls the Robert Mueller Russia Probe a cancer.
September 19, 2018
- Stormy Daniels and Full Disclosure
- President Trump and the environment
- No government shutdown until after the midterm elections
- Magnum PI no longer sits on the board of the NRA
- Facebook gets tough on election hacking
- President Bush supports Brett Kavanaugh, Supreme Court nominee
September 18, 2018
- Anonymous no more! Christine Blasey Ford steps out and confronts accuser and Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
- Coca Cola is considering marijuana infused coke. Remember how Coke started? It was a hangover remedy with cocaine in it. Full circle?
- President Trump will be releasing classified documents on the Robert Mueller Russia probe.
- President Trump capping refugees at 30,000.
- Roger Stone says there’s no way he will flip on the President.
- Senator Ted Cruz says Beto O’Rourke will outlaw barbeques. You can’t make this stuff up.
September 17, 2018
- Hurricane Florence has been downgraded to a tropical storm.
- Brett Kavanaugh is accused of sexual assault.
- George Papadopoulos hints at there is more to come in the Robert Mueller probe.
- Victim of Jacksonville mass shooting dies in car accident
- President George Bush doesn’t like Senator Ted Cruz