January 15, 2019
- President Trump feeds National Champions Clemson Tigers fast food because no one else is there to feed them because of the government shutdown.
- President Trump finally answers the question on whether he is a Russian asset or not.
- Trump visits New Orleans for the Farm Bureau Convention and is greeted with chants of “lock him up.”
- The government shutdown hits day 25!
- Steve King gets a slap on the wrist.
- William Barr promises to protect the Mueller investigation.
January 14, 2019
- The Trump shutdown heads into day 23!
- Michael Cohen releases a statement that he will testify publicly before Congress.
- President Trump had another Trump Tower in Russia deal before the Trump Tower Moscow Project.
- The Russian lawyer at Trump Tower gets indicted.
- Paul Manafort was working with the Russians.
- President Trump investigated by the FBI because he was considered to be a Russian asset.
January 7, 2019
- The government shutdown hits day 16 with no end in sight.
- President Trump says federal employees will “adjust” and that he can relate to their situation.
- President Trump’s “build that wall” was nothing more than a gimmick to keep him on point with immigration.
- Chief of Staff Kevin Sweeney resides now that President Trump wants to declare the border wall a “national emergency.”
- Senator Warren hits the 2020 presidential campaign trail and already she is getting attacked by racist comments by President Trump and Matt Gaetz.
- In an interview with 60 Minutes, Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez calls President Trump a racist.
January 2, 2019
- President Trump tells Nancy Pelosi in a tweet he wants the wall “thing.”
- President Trump calls 4 star General McChrystal a “general.”
- Senator Elizabeth Warren tosses her hat into the 2020 Presidential ring and President Trump accuses her of being under psychiatric care.
- Can the country withstand what lies ahead for 2019?
- Mitt Romney slams President Trump and says he has caused “dismay around the world.”
- President Trump has a message for his “haters” on New Years.
Share the Truth Liberally!