Coffee and Morning News- Khashoggi, Trump Lies, Soros, Mega Ball
How’s that coffee this morning? Ready for headline news?
Against the Conscience of Humanity
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan rejected Saudi Arabia’s claim that journalist Jamal Khashoggi was killed in a fistfight at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.
“To try and hide such a ferocious murder is against the conscience of humanity.”
Criminals and Middle Easterners
The President continues to use fear with his base by saying that criminals and Middle Easterners are in the migrant caravan. Reporters have contradicted that claim saying they have not seen anyone of Middle Eastern descent. Then again, we know the President should have his eyes checked (crowd size at the inauguaration).
“That is an assault on our country, and in that caravan you have some very bad people.” President Trump.
Nuclear Tough Talk
President Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin may meet again next month in Paris since they are both scheduled to be there for the 100th anniversary of the WWI armistice.
Trump has mentioned his intent to pull out of the nuclear weapons treaty and has threatened to restart the arms race until other nations “come to their senses.”
Did you win the $1.6 billion Mega Millions jackpot? If you bought a ticket in South Carolina make sure you look at your ticket. The winning numbers are 5, 28, 62, 65, 70.
Tonight, is the Mega Ball jackpot of $620 million.
At a campaign rally at the University of Nevada at las Vegas, without mentioning the Donald’s name, President Barack Obama said “unlike some, I actually try to state facts — I believe in facts — I believe in a fact-based reality, a fact-based politics. I don’t believe in just making stuff up. I think you should say what’s true.”
Enjoy Your Fake Tax Cuts
President Trump continues to say a ten percent tax cut is coming before the midterm elections. The same tax cut that no one knows about. So, now President Trump is saying he is sending a “proposal” to Congress before the midterms. See the pattern yet?
I think Senator Bernie Sanders explained it best.
The President of the United States is a pathological liar. https://t.co/zUYNNfmkIr
— Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) October 21, 2018
The Politics of Hate
“The politics of hate that dominates our discourse today in the U.S. and in so many countries around the world breed extremism and violence. In this climate of fear, falsehoods and rising authoritarianism, just voicing your views can draw death threats.”
The above statement is from George Soros. He had a bomb mailed to his home that was detonated without incident. The funny thing is that Trump supporters believe Soros is paying for every protester, caravan, and sign that is anti-Trump. If that statement were true, Soros would be down to his last $20. But, the most amusing part is that Trump supporters see no evidence of Russia election meddling or collusion.
Then again, we have the QAnon President.
Apparently, Michael Lebron, a believer in QAnon, had a photo op with the President in the Oval Office. Alrighty then…
I’ve said it before and will again, President Trump will have blood on his hands. We have already seen it with journalist Jamal Khashoggi and if anything would have happened to Soros, the President is the one to blame directly.
The very rude elevator screamers are paid professionals only looking to make Senators look bad. Don’t fall for it! Also, look at all of the professionally made identical signs. Paid for by Soros and others. These are not signs made in the basement from love! #Troublemakers
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 5, 2018
There is no doubt a reporter will be seriously injured, killed, maybe even a mass shooting. And the blood of those victims will be on President Trump’s hands.
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
October 22, 2018
- New exclusive footage obtained by CNN shows someone walk out of the embassy wearing Jamal Khashoggi’s clothes.
- Lotto fever hits an all time high with Mega Millions and Powerball.
- The Trump administration is trying to define transgender based on genitalia born at birth.
- Canada is almost running out of marijuana.
- Trump makes up riots at his latest cult rally.
- Trump is saying he is terminating the INF Treaty.
- Who is to blame for the migrant caravan? Democrats. Who else?
October 19, 2018
- President Trump leans towards the possibility that Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi has been brutally murdered
- The caravan from Honduras heads to the Mexico border and the President talks tough
- Nancy Pelosi meets with the students of the Parkland shooting and talks gun control
- Don McGahn, President Trump’s White House Counsel is out
- President Trump lies about his uncle John Trump and climate science
October 18, 2018
- Twitter releases 10 million tweets tied into election meddling
- Jamal Khashoggi’s last column for the Washington Post is released
- Get ready for the Impeachment Parade coming to New York City
- President Trump knows climate scientists are wrong based on his “instinct”
- GOP loses the midterm elections? Trump blaming them already
- From Trump’s tweet of “horse face” to Stormy Daniels and her reply of “penchant for bestiality”
October 17, 2018
- The death toll from Hurricane Michael is twenty-nine. A new link provides ways to report any missing persons.
- Canada has legalized marijuana
- FLOTUS’s spokesperson demands boycott of rapper TI (remember Melania’s nude modeling photos?
- Trump lashes out again and insults Stormy Daniels by calling her “horseface”
Alexander Hernandez represents clients in the areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Family Law/Divorce, and car and motorcycle accidents.
(904) 712-5565 or (305)-688-LAWS (5297).