Coffee and News, September 24 – September 30, 2018
September 30, 2018
- The FBI contacts second Kavanaugh accuser- Deborah Ramirez
- Stormy Daniels was shown photos of Melania and Barron Trump when she met with President Trump
- Facebook gets hacked again
- President Trump hits the campaign trail
- Nancy Pelosi calls Brett Kavanaugh “hysterical”
- California introduces new gun laws and the city of Huntington Beach can be a sanctuary city
September 29, 2018
- Senator Jeff Flake confronted my two women who were victims of sexual assault requests FBI investigation on Kavanaugh
- Mark Judge doesn’t want to testify publicly
- The cops that arrested Stormy Daniels at the strip club are being investigated by the FBI
- Transcripts from interviews with the Russia investigation will be released
- The Emoluments Clause lawsuit against President Trump can proceed.
September 28, 2018
- Republicans are pushing forward their vote of Judge Kavanaugh
- A spending bill is passed, yet no money for building a border wall
- Rod Rosenstein lives to see another day
- Who hacked our elections? If you ask Trump, the Chinese
September 27, 2018
- Dr. Christine Blasey Ford will testify today about her allegations of sexual assault by Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
- President Trump goes on a Twitter attack against attorney Michael Avenatti.
- Rod Rosenstein’s future is still up in the air.
September 26, 2018
- Dr. Christine Blasey Ford is scheduled to testify tomorrow before the Senate Judiciary Committee and the Senate votes the following day.
- Yale Law School, Brett Kavanaugh’s alma mater, protests.
- President Trump’s Spending Bill has no wall funding.
- Attorney General Jeff Session fails YUGELY on convincing other state Attorney Generals to go up against the tech giants.
- Vice President Mike Pence speaks an anti-gay organization.
- Senator Ted Cruz’s dinner cut short by protesters.
September 25, 2018
- Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh in a break from tradition, interviews with Fox News regarding the allegations of sexual assault against him.
- Seattle is overturning marijuana convictions dating back to 1996.
- Twitter starts a voter registration campaign called #BeAVoter.
- NRA President Oliver North says Kavanaugh is being accused of sexual assault because of his support for the 2nd Amendment.
September 24, 2018
- A second accuser, possibly a third is coming out against Brett Kavanaugh
- Roger Stone is in hot water with the Robert Mueller investigation
- While a government shutdown was avoided, still no funding for the Mexico border wall
- Women are speaking out including Alyssa Milano as victims of sexual assault.
COFFEE AND HEADLINES MAIN PAGE