Coffee & Headline News- the Pittsburgh Synagogue, Cesar Sayoc, Ron DeSantis
Good morning. The grind starts today so have an extra cup of coffee this Monday morning and let’s review headline news.
The Pittsburgh Synagogue Shooting
Eight men and three women were killed and six more injured in the anti-Semitic mass shooting by Robert Bowers at the Pittsburgh synagogue Tree of Life.
The Empire State Building and the Eiffel Tower turned off the lights to honor the victims.
Leaders of the local chapter of Bend Arc have said President Donald Trump is not welcomed to the city until he fully denounces white nationalism.
“For the past three years, your words and your policies have emboldened a growing white nationalist movement. You yourself called the murderer evil, but yesterday’s violence is the direct culmination of your influence.”
It was recently at a rally for Senator Ted Cruz that Trump labeled himself a “nationalist” and with the protests of Charlotteville, said white supremacy groups had “very fine people.”
What I don’t get is the hypocrisy, the double standard, and the inconsistency to suit your narrative, better yet, your tribalism.
While campaigning for Senator Ted Cruz, President Trump officially declared himself a “nationalist.”
Cesar Sayoc, accused of sending fourteen mail bombs at last count, will be in federal court today at 2 p.m. in the Southern District of Florida.
Sayocs’ targets were former President Barack Obama, former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, former US Attorney General Eric Holder, California Senator Kamala Harris, New Jersey Senator Cory Booker and California Rep. Maxine Waters. He also sent a mail bomb to actor Robert DeNiro, George Soros, and Vice President Joe Biden.
Suspicious packages and pipe bombs have been mailed to at least five persons that are known adversaries to President Trump.
George Papadopoulos, Trump’s former campaign adviser is seeking immunity in order to testify before the Senate intelligence committee.
Papadopoulos has been making his media rounds as rumors are he is looking for a job on Fox News. Papadopoulos as of late has been claiming he was “set up” by the government and is looking to withdraw the plea deal he already accepted. Good luck with that. No one forced him to lie to the FBI.
Don’t Bet on the Blue Wave
MyBookie.com an online betting site, is saying that the Republicans will hold the majority in the House and will win the 2020 Presidential race as well.
President Trump Mini-Me
If you can’t make it to a Trump cult rally, attend one for Ron DeSantis, the Republican candidate for Governor of Florida who has his toddler son building a wall with toy bricks in his campaign commericials.
At the DeSantis’ rally this weekend in Coral Springs, the crowd started cheering “lock him up” in reference to Andrew Gillum. Now is a great time to remind Trump supporters how many have been indicted during President Trump’s administration and how many during Obama’s administration. Off the top of my head, I believe thirty for Trump and ZERO for Obama. Yeah, I know, George Soros is behind everything.
Are you a racist and want to donate to DeSantis’ campaign for Governor? Your’re money is good here.
Now, the Washington Post is reporting that DeSantis spoke four times at a conference organized by conservative activist David Horowitz at the annual David Horowitz Freedom Center Restoration Weekend.
Have a good Monday and rest of the week. Check back for more posts.
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
If you don’t see the red lights flashing “warning” on Ron DeSantis being a racist, then you have your eyes closed.
October 24, 2018
- President Recep Tayyip Erdogan rejects Saudi Arabia’s claim on how Jamal Khashoggi died.
- President Trump continues his lies about the migrant caravan, now saying there are criminals and Middle Easterners in the caravan.
- President Trump may meet with Vladimir Putin next month as he continues his nuclear arms race rhetoric.
- Did you win the Mega Millions jackpot? You still have a chance with the Mega Ball drawing tonight.
- President Obama at a rally in Las Vegas talks about using facts.
- Enjoying your fake non-existent tax cuts?
- George Soros receives a mail bomb.
October 22, 2018
- New exclusive footage obtained by CNN shows someone walk out of the embassy wearing Jamal Khashoggi’s clothes.
- Lotto fever hits an all time high with Mega Millions and Powerball.
- The Trump administration is trying to define transgender based on genitalia born at birth.
- Canada is almost running out of marijuana.
- Trump makes up riots at his latest cult rally.
- Trump is saying he is terminating the INF Treaty.
- Who is to blame for the migrant caravan? Democrats. Who else?
Alexander Hernandez has been representing clients since 1999 in the areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Family Law, and Personal Injury.
Call for your appointment at (904) 602-5418 or (305)-688-LAWS (5297).
Weekend and after hours appointments available.
*Office across Orange Park City Hall on Road 17.