Coffee & Headlines- September 10-16, 2018
September 10, 2018
- Les Moonves, head of CBS resigns due to sexual harassment claims.
- Senator Ben Sasse from Nebraska questions why he is still a Republican.
- Roger Stone jumps on the insult Jeff Sessions train.
- Kim Kardashian meeting with the President to discuss criminal justice reform.
- Vice President Mike Pence welcomes an interview with Special Counsel Robert Mueller.
September 11, 2018
- Bob Woodward’s book “Fear: Trump in the White House” is released today.
- Omarosa Maniagaults says that those in the White House would text #TFA, the 25th Amendment.
- President Trump now says that the Stormy Daniels’ payoff isn’t valid, a move to close the case.
- Today is the anniversary of 911.
September 12, 2018
- The Carolinas prepare for Hurricane Florence.
- Stephen Miller gets criticized by his Rabbi for his immigration policies.
- Jimmy Buffett is wasted again in Margaritaville. He has officially join the marijuana business.
- President Trump is going crazy over Bob Woodward’s book “Fear.”
- Donald Trump, Jr. says in an interview he is not afraid of going to jail.
September 13, 2018
- Appellate court rules in President Trump’s favor that he did not incite a riot during one of his campaigns.
- Paul Manafort strikes a deal with the Robert Mueller’s probe.
- President Trump at his lowest level ever in the polls.
- Hurricane Florence is ready to strike North and South Carolina.
September 14, 2018
- Hurricane Florence downgraded to a category 1 hurricane.
- Paul Manafort will accept plea deal today.
- I.C.E.- wants $1 billion.
- President Trump hits 5,000 lies.
- President Trump denies his own government’s conclusion on the Puerto Rico death toll.
September 15, 2018
- Hurricane Florence leaves trail of destruction through the Carolinas.
- Paul Manafort becomes the latest to flip on President Trump.
- Brett Kavanaugh is accused of sexual misconduct as Democrats look to delay his confirmation appointment.
- Governor Andrew Cuomo of New York beats Cynthia Nixon.
- Puerto Ricans will protest in front of President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago estate on his handling of Hurricane Maria.
- President Trump has his most liked tweets printed up.