Updated to include President Trump’s tweet on the caravan.
Coffee & Morning Headline News- Khashoggi, Lotto Fever, Transgender
It’s Monday, so we have to start off the day and week right. Brew your coffee, add some vanilla soy milk (that’s just me) and let’s review the headlines for today.
The latest claim made by the Saudis was that Khashoggi got into a fist fight. No one is buying that story, well, one person is. Regardless, now CNN has obtained exclusive surveillance footage that shows some one walked out of the embassy in Khashoggi’s clothes.
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan is expected to reveal the truth about Khashoggi’s death tomorrow.
There is no doubt a reporter will be seriously injured, killed, maybe even a mass shooting. And the blood of those victims will be on President Trump’s hands.
Only President Trump believes the Saudi’s version of the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
This is simple; go buy a ticket.
The combined jackpots of Mega Millions and Powerball is more than $2 billion. Mega Millions’ $1.6 billion jackpot drawing is tomorrow and Powerball’s $620 million jackpot is on Wednesday.
Definition of Transgender
If you have any doubt on The Trump administration’s stance on transgender, it just got easier for you. President Trump is trying to classify transgender based on the genitalia at birth.
We Need More Weed- Eh
Remember that concert you wanted tickets for that sold out in ten minutes? Well, just ask Canadians what that is like.
Within days of legalizing recreational marijuana in Canada, they almost ran out.
The California Riots- He Said What
President Trump is either crazy or a bold face liar, and either one isn’t good for the country. At his latest cult rally, Trump mentioned riots in California that do not exist because people are opposing sanctuary cities. That Democrats have a policy in place that gives luxury cars to unauthorized immigrants, and the passage of a tax plan that doesn’t exist but is being passed in ten days.
Goodbye Nuclear Arms Deal with Russia
President Trump announced his intention to withdraw from a landmark nuclear weapons treaty known as the Intermediate Range Nuclear Forces (INF) Treaty.
The deal dates back to 1987 with President Ronald Reagan and Gorbachev.
Trump says Russia has violated terms of the treaty that prohibit the U.S. and Russia from possessing, producing or test-flying ground-launched nuclear cruise missiles with a range of 500 to 5,500 kilometers (300 to 3,400 miles), a claim Russia denies.
The Caravan is the Democrats Fault
President Trump is doing what he does best, and that is scaring the hell out of his base. He’s getting is based riled up for the midterm elections and will use the caravan rhetoric as more reason why a border wall is needed.
Full efforts are being made to stop the onslaught of illegal aliens from crossing our Souther Border. People have to apply for asylum in Mexico first, and if they fail to do that, the U.S. will turn them away. The courts are asking the U.S. to do things that are not doable!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 21, 2018
Updated Tweet- Trump is saying Middle Easterners are crossing the border with the caravan. Does he have any facts?
Sadly, it looks like Mexico’s Police and Military are unable to stop the Caravan heading to the Southern Border of the United States. Criminals and unknown Middle Easterners are mixed in. I have alerted Border Patrol and Military that this is a National Emergy. Must change laws!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) October 22, 2018
The GAO (Government Accountability Office) which is non-partisan, released a report on what the estimated costs of the wall will be.
I know, it’s a lot for a Monday. So, feel free to have a shot of espresso after lunch. Have a great day.
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
October 19, 2018
- President Trump leans towards the possibility that Washington Post columnist Jamal Khashoggi has been brutally murdered
- The caravan from Honduras heads to the Mexico border and the President talks tough
- Nancy Pelosi meets with the students of the Parkland shooting and talks gun control
- Don McGahn, President Trump’s White House Counsel is out
- President Trump lies about his uncle John Trump and climate science
October 18, 2018
- Twitter releases 10 million tweets tied into election meddling
- Jamal Khashoggi’s last column for the Washington Post is released
- Get ready for the Impeachment Parade coming to New York City
- President Trump knows climate scientists are wrong based on his “instinct”
- GOP loses the midterm elections? Trump blaming them already
- From Trump’s tweet of “horse face” to Stormy Daniels and her reply of “penchant for bestiality”
October 17, 2018
- The death toll from Hurricane Michael is twenty-nine. A new link provides ways to report any missing persons.
- Canada has legalized marijuana
- FLOTUS’s spokesperson demands boycott of rapper TI (remember Melania’s nude modeling photos?
- Trump lashes out again and insults Stormy Daniels by calling her “horseface”
October 15, 2018
- In an interview with 60 Minutes, President Trump refused to “pledge” not firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller
- Michael Cohen changes his political affiliation
- Sears files for bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Busted! Wilbur Ross, Commerce Secretary lied under oath regarding the citizenship question and the 2020 U.S. Census
- Saudi Arabia responds to threats from President Trump
- Get ready for record voter turnout in the midterm elections
Alexander Hernandez has been representing clients since 1999 in the areas of bankruptcy, family law, and personal injury.
Jacksonville, Florida Office -904-602-5418
Miami, Florida Office 305-688-LAWS (5297)