Coffee, Morning Headline News September 1 – 9, 2018
September 9, 2018
- Les Moonves resigns from CBS after allegations of sexual harassment and sexual misconduct.
- Roger Stone jumps on the insult Jeff Sessions bandwagon by referring to him as a “keebler elf.”
- Kim Kardashian to discuss criminal justice reform with President Trump
- The White House is known as “crazy town” per Bob Woodward’s book.
- Vice President Mike Pence says he didn’t write the New York Times op-ed piece and would sit down with Robert Mueller voluntarily.
September 8, 2018
- #plaidshirtguy goes viral at President Trump rally in Billings, Montana.
- President Obama hits the campaign trail.
- New York Times publishes the anonymous op-ed piece.
September 7, 2018
- Cory Booker to release classified emails in regards to Brett Kavanaugh
- President Trump says the New York Times committed treason by publishing the op-ed piece (an entity cannot commit treason, only a person).
- Mass shooting in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Rudy Giuliani says that President Trump will not answer any written questions with regards to obstruction of justice from Robert Mueller.
- Trump blames those at a rally in Billings, Montana that if he gets impeached, it’s their fault.
- Randy Credico and bureau chief for Alex Jones’ Infowars scheduled to appear before the grand jury in the Robert Mueller investigation.
September 6, 2018
- With Bob Woodward’s book out “Fear,” reports are President Trump is going ballistic.
- Today marks day three of the Brett Kavanaugh Confirmation hearings.
- President Trump will be at a rally in Billings, Montana for Matt Rosendale
September 5, 2018
- Protesters interrupt the Kavanaugh Confirmation Hearings.
- Robert Mueller is willing to accept written answers from President Trump.
- A watchdog group claims to have been able to post ads on Google acting as Russians.
- North Carolina Gerrymandering found unconstitutional, but no time to change the maps.
- Former Senator Jon Kyle to replace John McCain’s seat temporary.
- In Bob Woodward’s new book “Fear: Trump in the White House,” he says President Trump called Attorney General Jeff Sessions mentally retarded.
- Massachusetts may have first black woman in Congress (Ayanna Pressley).
September 4, 2018
- All eyes on the Brett Kavanaugh Senate Confirmation hearings.
- President Trump continues his Twitter spat with Attorney General Jeff Sessions
- Rudy Giuliani says President Trump can use Executive Privilege to block the Robert Mueller report.
- Judge Jeanine Pirro actually said that Robert Mueller is framing President Trump.
September 3, 2018
- Enjoy your Labor Day weekend.
- Forget a Blue Wave, we are seeing a Rainbow Wave.
- Guns not allowed on Rhode Island school grounds except for law enforcement personnel.
- Birmingham, Alabama has a mass shooting.
- Mike Huckabee on Jeanine Pirro’s shows joins the “deep state” rhetoric.
- David Hogg gets Tweet revenge on President Trump and Senator Cruz.
September 2, 2018
- John McCain is buried at the Naval Academy in Annapolis.
- Trump says at the Indiana rally that he may get involved in the Robert Mueller investigation.
- New York considers legalizing marijuana.
- Motion to Dismiss denied in the Trump Foundation lawsuit.
- NRA gives Beto O’Rourke and F Rating.
- George Papadopoulos will accept Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s plea deal.
September 1, 2018
- Senator Ted Cruz after being abused by President Trump, will have him at a rally in Texas.
- The Trump Slump continues to affect the sales of guns.
- Trump at a rally in Indiana continues with the “media is the enemy of the people.”
- Bruce Ohr says Russians have President Trump over a barrel.
- John McCain’s funeral arrangements.