Coffee & Morning Headlines- Hurricane Michael, Canada, FLOTUS, Horseface
Good morning to you. We are halfway through the week, so that coffee is tasting sweeter. Take a sip of your coffee and let’s go over today’s morning headlines.
The death toll as a result of Hurricane Michael stands at twenty-nine. Mexico Beach has been wiped out and residents are only allowed to survey the damage and salvage what items they can.
Many people are still reported missing. Here is a link where you can report them.
Looks like the United States has a competitor in the weed business. As of yesterday, recreational marijuana is legal in Canada. If we continue with Trump’s presidency, we may need to visit Canada.
More Hypocrisy from FLOTUS
Over and over again I have repeated myself that everyone loves the First Amendment until it affects them. Now, Melania Trump’s spokesperson is asking for a boycott of rapper T.I. because of his music video which has a look-alike first lady stripping in the Oval Office. Just yesterday I wrote how Melania is no different than Trump.
If you are anything like me, you feel frustration and at times disappointment with First Lady Melania Trump. But, should we?
Again, the First Amendment protects T.I., the same way it protected Melania with her “I don’t care, do you” jacket and Trump’s tweets as evident in the dismissal of the defamation lawsuit by Stormy Daniels.
Kettle meet black. Melania has taken how many nude photos? The hypocrisy of the entire Trump administration, and I’ll prove that with my next headline.
The “Horse face” Tweet
Stormy Daniels’ defamation lawsuit was dismissed yesterday. That was expected considering how defamation laws are interpreted. However, President Trump abusing the First Amendment, a term I also repeat, called Stormy Daniels’ horse face.
Again, it was just yesterday that I posted Trump’s attacks are getting worse and his conduct is not worthy of any political office. Don’t believe me? Act like he does at your job and let me know how fast you get fired.
How Much More Can Trump Shock Us
How immune or numb are we at this point to President Trump that his outrageous statements are no longer headlines or is it that there is simply too much going on?
Of course, on Twitter someone responded to that same question I posed and his response was depends if it is a porn star. Let’s be clear. Career choice is not relevant in a defamation of character. The elements of defamation are pretty straightforward: 1- a false statement 2- published to a third party. Depending on the state, there may be an additional element such having to prove damages.
Below is Trump’s tweet:
“Federal Judge throws out Stormy Danials [sic] lawsuit versus Trump. Trump is entitled to full legal fees.’ @FoxNews Great, now I can go after Horseface and her 3rd rate lawyer in the Great State of Texas. She will confirm the letter she signed! She knows nothing about me, a total con!’”
If you know the facts of this case, you would know all the flip flopping that Trump has done.
First, there was no payment, but then campaign financial disclosure forms were amended to include the $130k payment.
Then there was no NDA and then there was and per the terms, Daniels was subject to a breach of contract lawsuit. But, Michael Cohen’s incompetence resulted in Trump not signing the contract and then Trump’s legal team argued that the NDA is now not valid. Con job?
Then you wonder why we need more coffee with this administration. Have a good day.
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
The First Amendment protects me, too.
You slept with horse face you idiot.
— Share the Truth Liberally (@mcatty_alex) October 16, 2018
October 15, 2018
- In an interview with 60 Minutes, President Trump refused to “pledge” not firing Special Counsel Robert Mueller
- Michael Cohen changes his political affiliation
- Sears files for bankruptcy Chapter 11
- Busted! Wilbur Ross, Commerce Secretary lied under oath regarding the citizenship question and the 2020 U.S. Census
- Saudi Arabia responds to threats from President Trump
- Get ready for record voter turnout in the midterm elections
October 12, 2018
- President Trump meets with Kid Rock and Kanye West at the White House
- The wrath of Hurricane Michael
- Facebook shuts down 800 more pages that spread fake news caused by Americans
- The most bullied person in the world is—-
- Turkey has audio and video of journalist Jamal Khashoggi being murdered in the consulate in Saudi Arabia
- Voter purge on a massive scale in Georgia against African Americans
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions is running out of time
- Details revealed in court filing of U.S. 2020 Census
- Robert Mueller waiting on President Trump to answer questions in writing
- Hillary Clinton fires back at President Trump
October 11, 2018
- Hurricane Michael slams the Florida panhandle
- The Post Office looking to increase the price of stamps
- The Student loan debt crisis hits another high/low
- The FBI investigation into Brett Kavanaugh was limited in scope
- Ethics Complaints surround Justice Kavanaugh
- Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein and former FBI Director Andrew McCabe had it out
- Guess who colluded with Russia? Hillary Clinton per President Trump
Alexander Hernandez represents clients in the areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Family Law/Divorce, and car and motorcycle accidents.
(904) 712-5565 or (305)-688-LAWS (5297).