Corruption and Chaos at the White House
Nothing to see here. Move on. Look- squirrel!
- George Papadopoulos- Foreign Campaign Adviser
- Michael Flynn- Former National Security Adviser
- Rick Gates- Former Trump Campaign Official
- Richard Pinedo- sells fake accounts to Russians
- Alex van der Zwaan- Dutch Lawyer
- Michael Cohen– former personal attorney for President Trump
Convicted without a Plea Deal
- Paul Manafort– Former Campaign Manager
Fired from President Trump’s Administration
- Sally Yates- former Deputy Attorney General
- Michael Flynn
- James Comey- Former Director of the FBI
- Rich Higgins- National Security Council
- Derek Harvey- picked by Michael Flynn to be a member of the National Security Council
- Reince Preibus- former White House Chief of Staff
- Anthony Scaramucci- former White House Director of Communications (I think ten days).
- Ezra Cohen-Watnick- picked by Michael Flynn to be member of the National Security Council
- Steve Bannon- former White House Chief Strategist
- Omarosa Manigault Newman- reality tv star and former White House Aide
- Andrew McCabe – former Deputy Director of the FBI
- John McEntee- former personal assistant to President Trump investigated by Secret Service for serious financial crimes.
- R. McMaster- former National Security Adviser
- Michael Anton- former Senior National Security Official
- Tom Bossert- former Homeland Security Adviser
- Nadia Schadlow- National Security Adviser. Was also with the Hudson Institute. (see also Russia Ratcheting Up Hacking Our Mid-Term Elections).
Cabinet Officials Forced Out of Office
- Tom Price- former Secretary of Health and Human Services
- Scott Pruitt- former head of the EPA
- Rex Tillerson- fired via Tweet and former Secretary of State
- David Shulkin- former Veteran’s Affair Secretary that was either fired or quit- depends on who you ask.
- 12 Russians
- Representative Chris Collins (see also President Trump’s Inner Circle of Corruption).
- Representative Duncan Hunter- indicted as of yesterday. Republican in House of Representatives and one of the first supporters of President Trump’s candidacy.
So many witches, so little time.
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
Source compiled in part by CNN.
Alexander Hernandez represents clients in the areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Family Law/Divorce, and car and motorcycle accidents.
(904) 712-5565 or (305)-688-LAWS (5297).