Dissolution of Marriage Laws, Custody, Child Support
The corresponding links focuses on the issues of family law, child support, alimony, and child custody.
Arizona recently passed a new law that is not without controversy concerning frozen embryos and a divorce. The Arizona law went into effect last month and it gives legal custody of the embryos to the parent that wishes to have a child after separation. The other parent has no legal obligation to the child.
- Divorce & Alimony Under the New Tax Code
- Divorce Case with FBI Agent Ends in Murder Suicide
- Gay Couples & the Divorce Rate
- Mayor Megan Barry Nude Photo Investigation Continues
- Predicting Divorce
- Sixty-Seven Years Later It is Time for a Divorce
- Student Loans Increase Divorce Rate
- Take a Quiz Before Getting Divorced