Gay Couples and the Divorce Rate
For female-female couples:
- Every year the relationship goes on added year of relationship length reduced the odds of a breakup by 13%
- Each year of age lowered the likelihood of a breakup by 4%
- Each year of increase in education reduced the odds by 16%
- Relationship quality, in every unit, reduced the likelihood by 82%
When looking at all couple types together:
- Each year of relationship length reduced the odds of a breakup by 9%
- Every additional year of age lowered the likelihood of a breakup by 2%
- Each unit of increase in relationship quality reduced the risk by 61%
There were no differences in dissolution rates between same-sex couples who had legalized their relationship and those who had not.
For all groups, lower income and whether or not couples had children did not affect the odds of a relationship ending.
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
Controversial Sheriff Clarke is getting a divorce from his wife of twenty-two years.
After being married for 67 years, millionaire couple is calling it quits, and it is a nasty divorce.
Alexander Hernandez has been representing clients since 1999 in the areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Family Law, and Personal Injury.
Call for your appointment at (904) 602-5418 or (305)-688-LAWS (5297).
Weekend and after hours appointments available.
*Office across Orange Park City Hall on Road 17.