Happy Hour Headline News- September 24 – September 30, 2018
September 29, 2018
- Senator Jeff Flake saves the day on the Kavanaugh confirmation
- Mark Judge will have to speak to the FBI
- Stormy Daniels wins yet again
- Documents to be released in reference to the Russia probe
- President Trump and the Emoluments Clause
September 28, 2018
- Republicans pushing forward the Kavanaugh vote and confirmation
- Deputy Attorney General Rosenstein lives to see another day
- A new budget is proposed and still no funding for the border wall
- Who hacked our elections- the Chinese. Not really, Trump said that.
September 27, 2018
- Explosive, riveting what occurred today before the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- Dr. Christine Ford gave emotional and compelling testimony before Senate members.
- Judge Kavanaugh also gave emotional testimony, but at times was angry, combative, and belligerent, even saying the Clintons were seeking revenge on him.
September 26, 2018
- Tomorrow, Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser- Dr. Christine Blasey Ford will testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee. No other witnesses will be present regardless of the fact that two more accusers have stepped forward.
- A sex crimes prosecutor, Rachel Mitchell, will be asking the questions on behalf of the GOP to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford.
- President Trump doesn’t believe the accusers based on zero evidence since he won’t request the FBI to conduct the investigation.
September 25, 2018
- Rod Rosenstein hasn’t been fired yet by President Trump, but is he afraid of Trump?
- Bill Cosby is denied jail and was sentenced between three to ten years.
- President Trump got lots of laughs at UNGA- The United Nations General Assembly. The problem? The assembly laughed when Trump stated his accomplishments.
- Today is National Voter Registration Day. Get out and register to vote!
September 24, 2018
- Brett Kavanaugh argues his case before Fox News.
- #BelieveSurvivors goes viral and protests before Capitol Hill ends up with more than one hundred eighty arrests.
- Rod Rosenstein may be getting fired soon by President Trump or may resign after meeting with Trump.
- Michael Avenatti is back in court to represent Stormy Daniels in her lawsuit against President Trump and the NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement).