Happy Hour News – August 2018
Happy Hour News is a summary of the day’s headline news with a drink in hand.
August 31, 2018
Today’s Happy Hour and Headlines
- TGIF and Labor Day Weekend is here.
August 30, 2018
Happy Hour – Today’s News-
- John McCain’s funeral.
- Jeff Sessions is hanging by a string, knows he will be fired soon.
- I.C.E. deporting U.S. Citizens of Hispanic descent.
- Michael Cohen and President Trump had planned on buying all negative stories on Trump dating back decades from David Pecker and the National Enquirer.
- Trump is going to skip town since he wasn’t invited to John McCain’s funeral.
August 28, 2018
It’s Beer O’Clock News Time-
- President Trump blames Google for “rigging” the news.
- Google replies to President Trump’s allegations
August 27, 2018
Happy Hour News- Vodka Shots, John McCain and Hillary Clinton
- John McCain and Hillary Clinton share shots of Vodka.
August 24, 2018
Today’s Happy Hour Drink- White Russian!
It’s The Flipper’s Club. Who is on the list so far?
- Michael Cohen
- Paul Manafort
- David Pecker from the National Enquirer
- Allen Weisselberg
August 23, 2018
Happy Hour Time America-Budweiser Style-
- Jeff Sessions fights back against President Trump who has publicly questioned his “manhood.”
August 22, 2018
Happy Hour News- President Trump Admits Guilt
- Walking back and endless amount of statements on Stormy Daniels and the $130k hush payment, President Trump now admits to paying her.
- Democrats fighting back against Brett Kavanaugh, Supreme Court Justice nominee.
August 21, 2018
It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere-
- Michael Cohen takes a guilty plea and implicates the President.
- Paul Manafort found guilty on eight counts of fraud.
August 20, 2018
Happy Hour & Today’s News
- Steve Bannon is back trying to save the Republican Party. He has a movie coming out called Trump@war and created Citizens of the American Republic.
- First Lady Melania Trump visits a summit on anti-cyber bullying (Irony).
- President Trump in an interview says he can run the Robert Mueller investigation.