Happy Hour Headline News
Happy Hour news is news at the end of the day summarized. Like its cousin, Coffee and Morning Headline News which is news summaries every morning.
So, sit back, grab your favorite beverage, and let’s enjoy a drink and the news.
October 24, 2018
- President Trump calls the murder of Jamal Khashoggi the worst cover up ever
- Trump’s lawyer Ty Cobb says Robert Mueller is an American hero and doesn’t buy into the President’s rhetoric that this is a witch hunt.
- Mail bombs and suspicious packages sent out to President Barack Obama, President Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton, Congresswoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz, former Attorney General Eric Holden, former CIA Director John Brennan, Governor Andrew Cuomo, and Rep. Maxine Waters. Earlier this week George Soros had a suspicious package dropped off at his home in Westchester County, New York.
October 19, 2018
- Irony- Michael Cohen wants you to get out and vote.
- Paul Manafort appears in court by being wheeled into court in a wheelchair.
- Beat up a journalist? Trump has your support for Congress.
- The cost of beer is going to go up due to climate change.
- Like beer? Well, in two Florida counties destroyed by Hurricane Michael you can’t have any because government officials say your priorities should be the hurricane not drinking. Welcome to Communist Florida.
October 9, 2018
- Nikki Haley resigned out of the blue. Not really. The President held back that information
- Per Ivanka Trump, she will not replace UN Ambassador Haley. Too bad, SNL would have had fun with that
- Today was Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s first day on the bench
- The Florida panhandle prepares for Hurricane Michael
- Taylor Swift’s political announcement results in 100,000 more voters registering
- Hillary Clinton ain’t holding back against President Trump
October 4, 2018
- Parkland Shooting may have resulted in city no longer having gun shows at War Memorial Auditorium.
- Maryland has signed three new gun laws.
- Russia attacked us or China?
- The FBI Investigation on Brett Kavanaugh is over.
- Weed at LAX is okay!
October 3, 2018
- President Trump attacks sexual assault victim Dr. Blasey Ford at a rally in Mississippi
- Donald Trump, Jr., smh…. Per his own words, conservatives can drink beer and liberals can do cocaine
- Is the GOP hiding prior FBI investigations into Brett Kavanaugh
- The ALCU drops $1 million on anti-Kavanaugh campaigns
- President Trump skipped out on his inheritance taxes and New York City wants its money
- Guess what happened today- a White House Press Briefing that was nothing but lies from Sarah Huckabee Sanders
- Did you get the President Alert today?