Happy Hour News September 5 – September 13, 2018
September 13, 2018
- Florida escapes Hurricane Florence but warnings issued for North and South Carolina.
- President Trump denies his own government’s study on the Puerto Rico death toll.
- Paul Manafort may be negotiating with Special Counsel Robert Mueller on a plea deal.
- Brett Kavanaugh has been accused of sexual assault. Senator Dianne Feinstein from California received a letter from the victim.
- FEMA loses $10 million, but ICE gets it. Money transferred secretly to enforce further deportations.
September 11, 2018
- President Trump attacks Robert Mueller again with the “media leak strategy.”
- Maxine Waters doesn’t only want to impeach President Trump, she also wants to impeach Vice President Mike Pence.
- Jeff Sessions hires forty-four more immigration judges
- Roger Stone says on Cuomo Prime Time no one wrote the New York Times op-ed piece.
- Maria Butina, alleged Russian spy, will remain in jail pending her trial.
September 6, 2018
- Alex Jones from InfoWars had his account cancelled now by Twitter. So, YouTube and Facebook as well, so as of now, Jones has been banned from all social media accounts.
- Melania Trump bashes the writer of the New York Times op-ed piece.
- Trump attends a rally and guess what he said.
September 5, 2018
- The New York Times publishes an anonymous op-ed piece which states that President Trump is “detrimental to the health of the Republic.”
- Senator Marco Rubio and Alex Jones from InfoWars exchange words and a little bit more