NRA Political Grades and Political Victory Fund
We know the NRA – National Rifle Association gives “grades” to candidates and spend tens of millions of dollars each year backing certain candidates. President Trump by far was the NRA’s largest beneficiary with more than $30 million.
Below is the link that is organized per state and political position. Look for your candidate before you vote.
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
At a recent rally in front of the NRA headquarters, the NRA tweeted about Hogg having armed security. Gee, I wonder why he needs armed security?
Everything President Trump touches turns into fool’s good. Just ask the NRA who was Trump’s biggest financial backer.
- The NRA Trolls David Hogg
- Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo Tells NRA See You in Court
- And I Won’t Back D0wn- Governor Andrew Cuomo – The NRA
- Got Money? The NRA is Broke
- Meet the Real Life The Americans
- The 9th Circuit Rules in Favor of Open Carry
Alexander Hernandez has been representing clients since 1999 in the areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Family Law, and Personal Injury.
Call for your appointment at (904) 602-5418 or (305)-688-LAWS (5297).
Weekend and after hours appointments available.
*Office across Orange Park City Hall on Road 17.