Factors Predicting Divorce
Here are some interesting facts on divorce and signs that indicate a divorce is possible based on a study conducted by the University of Utah.
Age of Marriage
- Divorce is less likely if a couple is married in their twenties and thirties.
- After age thirty-two, the odds of divorce increases each year by five percent.
Husband’s Employment Study
- If the husband does not work full-time, the chances of divorce increase.
- The wife’s employment status seemed to have little effect on the odds of divorcing.
Positive or Negative Thinking
- defensiveness and stonewalling.
Too Much PDA?
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
Arizona recently passed a new law that is not without controversy concerning frozen embryos and a divorce.
Controversial Sheriff Clarke is getting a divorce from his wife of twenty-two years.
After being married for 67 years, millionaire couple is calling it quits, and it is a nasty divorce.
Alexander Hernandez has been representing clients since 1999 in the areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Family Law, and Personal Injury.
Call for your appointment at (904) 602-5418 or (305)-688-LAWS (5297).
Weekend and after hours appointments available.
*Office across Orange Park City Hall on Road 17.