William McRaven to President Trump- Revoke My Security Clearance
There’s one thing for sure: deep state crazies and their inbred cousins in Q-Anon fear facts and common sense.
Start with all around bad ass and true hero to our country, William McRaven. Let’s go quickly over his bio:
- Navy Seal
- Navy Admiral
- Joint Special Operations Command, aka JSOC
- 37 Year military career
- Oversaw the NAVY SEAL raid which hunted and killed terrorist Osama Bin Laden (Navy Seal Team Six)
- Not enough? Fine, he was also the oldest active serving member of the NAVY SEALS
- Oh, and he didn’t seek deferments on bone spurs
Pick anyone of those bullet points, and that is more than enough for a stellar career.
McRaven is important because he did something out of character- he jumped into politics. What does that say about the current crisis this country is in?
- The Intelligence Community Strikes Back at President Trump Revoking Security Clearances
- John Brennan Considering Lawsuit Against President Trump for Revoking Security Clearances
McRaven wrote an op-ed piece for the Washington Post and his words put succinctly what it means to be a member of our Armed Forces, where they understand better than anyone else the sacrifices they make based on the principles which are the bedrock of our Constitution. In this case, the First Amendment.
“Therefore, I would consider it an honor if you would revoke my security clearance as well, so I can add my name to the list of men and women who have spoken up against your presidency.”
“Through your actions, you have embarrassed us in the eyes of our children, humiliated us on the world stage and, worst of all, divided us as a nation. If you think for a moment that your McCarthy-era tactics will suppress the voices of criticism, you are sadly mistaken.”
And that’s why the military has earned my respect and that of our great nation.
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
On August 20th, Retired Admiral McRaven resigned from the Pentagon Board.
- President Trump Strikes Back Against His Political Foes
- Former Director of CIA John Brennan Responds to President Trump
Alexander Hernandez has been representing clients since 1999 in the areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Family Law, and Personal Injury.
Call for your appointment at (904) 602-5418 or (305)-688-LAWS (5297).
Weekend and after hours appointments available.
*Office across Orange Park City Hall on Road 17.