Winn Dixie Store Closing -Jacksonville
Southeastern Grocers which is the parent company of Winn-Dixie and headquartered in Jacksonville, is closing for now ninety-four stores.
For Jacksonville, the following stores will be closed-
- Harveys, 3000 Dunn Ave., Jacksonville
- Harveys, 1012 Edgewood Ave. N., Jacksonville
- Winn-Dixie, 9866 Baymeadows Road, Jacksonville
- Winn-Dixie, 248 Blanding Blvd., Orange Park
- Winn-Dixie, 2002 SW 34th St., Gainesville
- Harvey’s, 510 Tebeau St., Waycross, Georgia
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
Alexander is a bankruptcy attorney practicing in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas and Miami, Florida.
Alexander Hernandez has been representing clients since 1999 in the areas of bankruptcy, family law, and personal injury.
Jacksonville, Florida Office -904-602-5418
Miami, Florida Office 305-688-LAWS (5297)