Winn Dixie Store Closing -Jacksonville
Southeastern Grocers which is the parent company of Winn-Dixie and headquartered in Jacksonville, is closing for now ninety-four stores.
For Jacksonville, the following stores will be closed-
- Harveys, 3000 Dunn Ave., Jacksonville
- Harveys, 1012 Edgewood Ave. N., Jacksonville
- Winn-Dixie, 9866 Baymeadows Road, Jacksonville
- Winn-Dixie, 248 Blanding Blvd., Orange Park
- Winn-Dixie, 2002 SW 34th St., Gainesville
- Harvey’s, 510 Tebeau St., Waycross, Georgia
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
Alexander is a bankruptcy attorney practicing in Jacksonville and the surrounding areas and Miami, Florida.
Alexander Hernandez represents clients in the areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Family Law/Divorce, and car and motorcycle accidents.
(904) 712-5565 or (305)-688-LAWS (5297).