Yes, President Trump is that Stupid
There are times I’m ready to focus on a post not relevant to the President, but, just when I thought I was out, he pulls me back in.
Look, defend the President all you want, but his outrageous tweets are only outdone by his stupidity.
Whether he is Tweeting to end the Mueller investigation which could easily be interpreted as obstruction, or racist tweets in reference to Lebron James and Don Lemon, or Senator Maxine Waters, or even saying more stupid things like John McCain is not a war hero. That’s not only a slap in the face of every veteran, but every solider Killed in Action or Missing in Action, or Prisoner of War. That’s why I don’t understand why anyone in the military would support President Trump.
Then there this tweet.
Now, since I expect someone in the White House to actually have the cojones and approach the President about his ignorant tweet which will get deleted soon, I took a screen shot before the Charles Manson cult followers start attacking me with “fake news.” I also have the link to his Tweeter feed just in case it does stay up.
Anyway, let’s analyze this epic tweet of stupidity.
- The heading is “American Legion Flag Retirement.” That in and of itself should be clue enough that this isn’t some anti-American flag protest or anything similar. At this point, I don’t know how you can be over forty years old and not know what the American Legion is, but, let’s give the President the benefit of the doubt.
- Moving on- we see that it is “The GI Post.” That sounds legit enough that if one doesn’t know, it’s worth doing a quick online check.
- The word “retirement” is used twice. That should arouse your curiosity somewhat. No words that seem hateful. But even then, it says there were 14,000 flags retired. When have we ever seen a protest with 14,00 flags burned at once? Ever see more than five at a demonstration? Unlikely. But- 14,000!!!! That would be epic. But, we can’t stop there.
- There is an actual video. Yeah, a video. A video that gives you the opportunity to look at it just to make sure. Watch the video. Listen to the video. The words of honor and respect to our flag resonate. Look at the comments. Man, social media could be brutal, I would know, but the comments are about “thank you” and “respect.” But, I’m not done.
- I typed up “flag retirement ceremony,” and I see a video of Boy Scouts doing the same thing! Holy mother of God! Little commies in the making! I’m still not done.
- Yeah, there’s always Google. And guess what I found in four seconds? An article by the Boy Scouts of America. Burning is one of the ways to honor the flag.
The United States Flag Code, Title 4, Section 8k states-“The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem of display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.”
“Stupid is what stupid does.” – Forrest Gump
The actual YouTube video is posted below.
Alexander Hernandez, Esq.
****One more thing. Look at the name on Twitter. Totally fake. Outraged yet? Fake news? Yeah, that’s fake news. But you fell for it because you refuse to do research and it doesn’t matter as long as you get to spread your narrative. Facts are optional.
Now you know how the rest of us feel.
Alexander Hernandez has been representing clients since 1999 in the areas of Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Family Law, and Personal Injury.
Call for your appointment at (904) 602-5418 or (305)-688-LAWS (5297).
Weekend and after hours appointments available.
*Office across Orange Park City Hall on Road 17.